Monday 10 October 2011

Thankfully the hot days seem to be behind us now. I know many of you will be longing for those long hot days of summer, but I function better when it is cooler! One of the downsides of the M.E. I suppose. It does give me more of an opportunity to get my crafty head on and get creative! So here are a few of my recent creations.
This is one of my favourite cards. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder and cricut sweethearts cartridge coloured on the cricut imagine machine. I think it is elegant in its simplicity, but hey - I made it so I love it any way!!
Again, I used the cricut imagine to colour the image, but this time a hoot & holler cartridge. I wasn't sure about the flowers to start with, but I do think they help to bring the image together. Well time to go and make some christmas cards now. Ho Ho Ho xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh i so love your anniversary one! I mean I love them all but this is my favourite :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete